How we can help
Join the many Canadian and international clinical pharmacists who move to British Columbia (BC) every year.
As a clinical pharmacist, you will have the opportunity to utilize and advance your knowledge and expertise in ways only possible in this province:
- counsel patients with a full knowledge of their medical histories
- participate in research projects
- pursue a subspecialty in diverse areas such as drug utilization review, cardiology, gerontology, nephrology, or information technology systems
- enjoy making a measurable impact on patient care as a member of an interdisciplinary team in a clinical setting, and
- collaborate with other health professionals to ensure seamless patient care while expanding your knowledge.
If you require assistance, we can guide you through immigration and the registration process.
Once you have registered with Health Match BC, our allied health services team can review your training and experience to determine if you are likely to qualify to work as a clinical pharmacist in BC. (Please note: we do not facilitate the recruitment of retail pharmacists.)
If you do not meet all of the registration requirements established by the College of Pharmacists of BC, we can provide you with information on what you need to do to qualify.
Once you are registered with the College of Pharmacists of BC, we can assist you in applying to the health authority in the region of your choice.
Find out more - register with us today!